Silver Parachute

Posted on

I have only killed 4 people that have chosen to disturb my peace while I have been in this tree. While I sharpen my swords, I hear a beeping noise in the distance ad I see a parachute coming near me. It lands on my lap, so I open it up. I see a camera with a note attached that says, Record to your loved ones. I talk about my mom and dad first because I love them so much and they raised me all by themselves. Then, I give thanks to my mentor Hufflepuff and my trainer, Billy because they have helped me survive so far. Lastly, I talk about my dog, Fish because he is always there for me. After I finish recording, I let out a laugh of stupidity because I realize how dumb I’ve been worrying about my family. I need to worry about myself and that’s it. If I’m going to win, I need to think like a bloodthirsty winner.

3 thoughts on “Silver Parachute

1. This was well written. I was a little confused when I listened when you told Fish to keep wagging his tail. At first I didn’t understand it until I read what you wrote with the Voki. The message was very heartfelt and was good.

2. I really liked your silver parachute message. I can tell that you put a lot of thought into it, and it was really heartfelt. The only improvement I could say would be to proofread. You missed a few commas around the people’s names that you were sending the video to. Other then that, I think you did a great job!

3. Yours was great! It had a humor to the also heartfelt tone. It gave it a positive side and made it seem lighter and happier. I really enjoyed reading it and listening to it. Great Job!